Sunday, April 30, 2017

Quick Quotes Layout With Debbie

Hello friends!  So glad you could join the Clear Scraps design team as we collaborate with Quick Quotes.  The paper 
Line I received for this fun trade is called Earth Wind Fire and the rich colors are so easy to work with, all earthy tones
that can be matched up with any photo or even give your decorated projects a great earthy look.  I chose to do a layout 
with a photo of my sweet grand daughter.


IMG_3853

I started this layout by building up the background using Art Anthology dimensional paint and 
Clear Scraps Lacey Border Doily Stencil. Simply spread the pain through the stencil and then sprinkle some pearl embossing powder onto the
wet paint and then heat dry. I did one on the right and left of where I wanted my photo to be.


IMG_3841

Add torn layered strips to the center of your stenciled area.

IMG_3842

To alter the chipboard I inked it up with Quick Quotes Blue Moon Chalking Ink and then added Pearl embossing powder.

  IMG_3845

The rest is pretty easy, adding matting, photos and embellishments. I cut some die cuts using Anna Griffin Dies and added some flowers from my stash.

Hope you give this fun and quick technique a try next time you're working with chipboard.


Thanks for stopping by  my blog today!!

Thank you Quick Quotes for the beautiful papers and Embellishments!!!
I enjoyed working with this beautiful paper collection!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment