Friday, March 31, 2017

Clear Scraps Rounded Tabs Chipboard Mini Album

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun mini album entitled A Treasure from the Sea using Clear Scraps Round Tabs Chipboard Mini Album.  
The album itself is 6.5" x 6.5" and has four tabbed chipboard pages.
I decorated the Front cover by simply covering it with patterned paper and then adding a Title Block to the center.
I added stenciling with modeling pasted and then sprayed with a Coral glimmer mist.
When all that was dry I used gel medium to adhere sequins, shaved ice and seed beads around the flowers. To finish it off I added toole to the rings to cover them.
IMG_3766


IMG_3767

Page 1  and 2
IMG_3771

Page 3 and 4
IMG_3771
Page 5 and 6

IMG_3771


 The back cover remained plain  however I did cover it with patterned paper.  I hope you will give this fun little album a try and 
for those of you who actually live by the water this is perfect for a day out on the beach.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog today!


Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment