Thursday, February 23, 2017

Tutti Designs Oriental Lantern and Lotus Blossom

Hi friends!  Today I'm sharing another project with Tutti Designs!  Tutti Designs has been busy creating away so many fabulous new dies so be sure to stop by the store and check out all the new releases!  Today I'm sharing an encouragement card using the 

This card started out being a little challenge and ended up being one of my favorite cards!
I actually had a rubber stamp that I forgot about and it turned out to be perfect with these beautiful dies.

To make this card I used black cardstock as a base.  This card measures 6x6.  The paper is from my stash.  (amazing what you find when you dig around) The stamp reads Faith Hope and Love.  I stamped it with Versa Mark and embossed it with Gold embossing powder to match my die cuts.

I used Gold foil card stock to cut my die cuts and I cut 2 of each.  I used foam tape to adhere the main card and then tucked one of the Lotus Blossom die cuts under the card background and used it as a doily.

The next step is to adhere the remaining die cuts. Offset the Oriental Lantern die cuts in the corner and just below that adhere the Lotus Blossom.


Tutti Designs dies are just so intricate and beautiful! There is new releases available in the store so keep watching because there is MORE TO COME
so keep checking back daily!

Giving cards is one of the most personal, thoughtful and encouraging things you can do for a friend or loved one.  All too often people send a text or use social media to send sentiments to people who sometimes could use a little more personal encouragement. 
The smile on a friend or family members face is worth it!



.  
  Tutti Designs has so many fun dies for all occasions, be sure to stop by and check those out too! 

 Our design team is here everyday so be sure to stop by and let them inspire you to create your own beautiful projects!!

Make sure you stop off at the Tutti Designs Store 
and check out all of these fabulous dies. 
Need inspiration?  
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EVERY DAY!  
I'll be back again next Thursday with a new Tutti Designs project.
In the meantime, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:




 Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment