Thursday, February 9, 2017

Creating Made Easy February Kit Country Chic Wedding Layout

Hi Clear Scraps friends!   Today I'm sharing a Rustic Wedding Layout I  made using the Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy February kit,
When you join the kit club, you will enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.


February's  kit contains
Kit includes- 
Clear Scraps 
Mixbale Tiny album
XL Love word
Chipboard Bird houses
Heart Shaker

Carta Bella Rustic Elegance
12x12 Sticker Sheet


The Clear Scraps Birdhouse Chipboard Embellishments were attached to the frame as shown here. I cut the birdhouses out and used the remaining frame to frame the photo. I embossed them with gold embossing powder from my stash and added a ribbon bow and an adhesive gem from my stash to the birdhouse.

CSCEbirdhouses-2

  IMG_3607

The flowers are from my stash and the doilies were made from a die also from my stash as are the adhesive gems.

  IMG_3609

  IMG_3610

The  Creating Made Easy kit club:
When you join the club, enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.
Thanks for stopping by the Creating Made Easy Blog today and be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps Store and purchase your beautiful 

Be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps Facebook page

And don't forget to try out for our Design Team!!!  
Here is the link for the details!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment