Sunday, February 19, 2017

Clear Scraps Mother's Day 12x12 Acrylic Layout and Tutorial

Hello Clear Scraps Fans!  I have a fun project to share with you today and I can't tell you how much fun these are to make!
I used the Clear Scraps  for this New Mom 12x12 Acrylic Layout project, there are several of these beautiful layouts in the store
to choose from so be sure to stop by the store and check them out!!!
with Mother's Day around the corner this  would make a great!
IMG_3694
 I simply adhered my patterned paper to the back of the acrylic (be sure to remove the film first) then trimmed around the flowers, frame and flourishes.
 Next step is to add your photos and adhere a full sheet of patterned paper to the whole layout.  Tack it down in just a few places to hold it in place.  After looking at the
background paper I chose I changed my mind and added a different paper, you'll see in the finished layout.
IMG_3685
Die cut some background doilies from my Heartfelt Creations Dies.
IMG_3689
Here is where you can start adding your photos and doilies.  I also added a journal block in place of one of the photos.
  IMG_3687
I handmade some coordinating flowers and leaves from Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily dies for this layout.
Add your embellishments and simple as that you have a beautiful layout.
  IMG_3692
  IMG_3693
IMG_3694
CSALmom-2
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and checking out my project!  Be sure to check by the Clear Scraps Blog daily for more new product and 
some beautiful inspiration from our design team!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment