Saturday, February 18, 2017

Acrylic Dragonfly Layout

Hello Clear Scraps Fans!  I have a fun project to share with you today and I can't tell you how much fun these are to make!
 I used the Clear Scraps New Dragonflies 12x12 Acrylic Layout for this project, there are several of these beautiful layouts in the store to choose from so be sure to stop by the store and check them out!!!
I know huh! So fun!! They would make a great gift for any occasion!
 I simply adhered my patterned paper to the back of the acrylic (be sure to remove the film first) dragonflies then trimmed around them.  Next
step is to add your photos and adhere a full sheet of patterned paper to the whole layout.  Add your embellishments and simple as that you have a beautiful layout.



IMG_3532
CSALdragonflies-2
Thanks so much for stopping by the Clear Scraps blog today and checking out my project!  Be sure to check by daily for more new product and 
some beautiful inspiration from our design team!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment