Sunday, January 22, 2017

New Release Large Heart Printer Tray Frame

Hello friends!  I have a fun project to share with you today and I can't tell you how much fun these are to make!  I used the Heart Printer Tray for this project.
They are like a big shaker and printers tray combined with chipboard and acrylic!  I know huh! So fun!! They would make a great gift for any occasion!
IMG_3527


For the details:  to put these together is just like the small shakers and if you need a tutorial Susan shares a fun and easy tutorial on Scrapbooks.com  so be sure and check that out.

Also several of us have tutorials posted on the small shakers and more coming I'm sure!
I added seed beads and sequins to the inside of mine in each area.  I also layered a doily die cut in between the layers but behind the acrylic.
IMG_3524

To finish it off I painted the outside frame with Copper acrylic paint and then embossed it with copper embossing powder to give it an antique look. I added some homemade paper flowers and crystal flourishes.
IMG_3528

Thanks so much for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe blog today and checking out my project!



Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment