Saturday, January 21, 2017

Clear Scraps January Tag

Hi friends!   Today I'm sharing my January tag for Clear Scraps.  January is a time for new beginnings and a fresh start. Seems like life
is always too busy  for most of us, however this fun tag won't take you long at all.
I  created this tag with Clear Scraps Chipboard  Tag Album.  
IMG_3564


IMG_3565

Simply cover the Tag with patterned paper and embellish as shown here. I popped up all the pieces with pop dots and
tucked in the flowers underneath the layers.
To finish it off add a piece of twine to the top.
Hope you enjoyed my January  Tag and hope you're playing along with the design team on the ClearScraps Blog and making your own pretty tags!
Be sure to stop by and check out all the beautiful tags this month by our talented designers!
As always thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe blog today!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment