Sunday, December 11, 2016

8x8 Acrylic Page Display Tutorial


Hi Clear Scraps friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout made using the Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy December kit,
 When you join the kit club, you will enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.
December's kit contains this fun 8x8 Acrylic Page Display and Papers and embellishments by My Minds Eye.
IMG_3424
I'm going to show you a step by step on how to create this page. Starting with the background and
Mats, cut your main background from Comfort and Joy Snowflake Kisses Paper.
Your mats will be cut to 6-3/4 x 5-3/4 Evergreen & Holly.
5-3/4 x 5-1/2 Plaid which is the reverse side of Evergreen and Holly.
IMG_3380
Ink the edges of all your cut papers with Clear embossing ink.  (I used Versa Mark from my stash)
Sprinkle Silver Glitter embossing powder (from my stash) over the inked edges (I used Reflections)
Heat emboss.

IMG_3381
Insert large background into the 8x8 Acrylic page display.
IMG_3382
To build the front of your display your going to add some dimension by adhering a piece of scrap cardboard
to the back of the bottom mat and one to the top mat. I used a glue gun for this from my stash.
IMG_3385
IMG_3386
The next step is to adhere them to the 8x8 Acrylic Page Display.  I also used a glue gun for this.
In the photo below  you can see the dimension it gives your page.
IMG_3387
Adhere your photo.
IMG_3390
In your kit you will receive a sticker sheet that coordinates with the papers- using the "Its the merriest time of year" sticker
adhere it to the frame at the bottom center of your page.
IMG_3391
Also in the kit you will receive some small Clear Scraps Christmas Tree Embellishments, take one and remove
the film from both sides and adhere Caramel Macchiato patterned paper to the back of the tree. Adhere to the photo as shown.
IMG_3392
To further decorate the tree fussy cut the Poinsettia corner from sheet music paper and adhere to top of tree.
I added an adhesive gem from my stash to the center of the flower.
IMG_3396
I die cute some flowers using the Sheet Music paper and a poinsettia die from my stash, you cam also add
pre-made flowers from your stash. I also added an adhesive gem from my stash to the centers of the flowers.
IMG_3394
Add a Ribbon Tie (from your stash)to the top and your project is finished and ready to display!!
IMG_3431
IMG_3433
IMG_3434
 Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another fun project I created using the Creating Made Easy December Kit.
The  Creating Made Easy kit club:
When you join the club, enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.
Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today and be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps Store and purchase your beautiful December

No comments:

Post a Comment