Monday, December 12, 2016

12x12 Layout Creating Made Easy December Kit

Hi friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout made using the Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy December kit,
When you join the kit club, you will enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.
December's kit contains Clear Scraps Acrylic Mini Trees , Papers and embellishments by My Minds Eye.
My favorite paper project is the 12x12 layout, It gives me a blank canvas to get creative with and I can also document
special times.

IMG_3410

To create this layout I started off by building the background and adhering my photo.
The flowers are cut from dies in my stash but you can also  use pre-made flowers.
I used a doily die for the die cut inserts as shown.

IMG_3428


I added black and white checkered bows and ribbons from my stash and added patterned paper from the kit to


IMG_3420


The  Creating Made Easy kit club:
When you join the club, enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.
Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today and be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps Store and purchase your beautiful December

No comments:

Post a Comment