Saturday, November 19, 2016

November Clear Scraps Tag

Hi friends!   Today I'm sharing my November tag for ClearScraps.  November is one of my favorite months and one of my favorite flowers is the Sunflower. It's a time for family and for being grateful for the many blessings life has given you.  I  created this tag by covering one of the tags from the Chipboard Tag Album with patterned paper and then adding layers to it giving it lots of dimension.

IMG_3360
I embellished the tag by fussy cutting flowers from coordinating paper and then stamping my sentiment on a die cut tag.
Embellish with coordinating flowers and chipboard embellishments from the paper pack.
To finish it off add a ribbon bow to the top.
IMG_3338
Hope you enjoyed my shimmery Fall Tag and hope you're playing along with the design team on the ClearScraps Blog and making your own pretty tags!
Be sure to stop by and check out the beautiful tags this month!

As always thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment