Sunday, October 16, 2016

Clear Scraps Mixable Woof Album

Hi Friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun album that I made with Clear Scraps Mixable Woof album.

This album is so fun and if you're a dog lover like me then it's a must have!  The album consists of a mixture of Chipboard pieces and Acrylic pieces.

This is what it looks like from the front all closed up. I didn't do a step by step for this one as it has a ton of embellishments and layers but these albums are made to
decorate any way you desire.

I'll tell you a bit about the photos and my sweet dogs.  I chose to share their puppy photos with you and a couple of them all grown up.

IMG_3300

IMG_3301



IMG_3303

IMG_3304

IMG_3305

IMG_3306

IMG_3307

IMG_3308

IMG_3309

IMG_3310

This album will sit on a table in my great room so I can share it with family and friends.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Hope you enjoyed this fum album!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment