Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wedding Layout

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a wedding themed layout made with some of my favorite products by ClearScraps!
IMG_3137
This layout has lots of fun techniques you can try! Here are a few of the supplies you will need, be sure to open minded to adding more as you go along.
IMG_3103
The first step will be to decide where you want your photo to be on your layout. Draw a line around the border of the matting with pencil.
IMG_3105
he next step will be to add your stenciling with modeling paste and I used ClearScraps Swirl Flourish 6x6 Stencil to push the paste through.
IMG_3107
Here is how it will look when it's dry.
IMG_3111
Now for the glimmer mist, be sure you have a paper towel close by.
IMG_3109
Lightly spray your color on and I dried it with a heat gun because I wanted to keep some of the large splatters.
IMG_3112
Once the color was dry I added splatters with several other mists.
IMG_3113
Keeping with the Swirl theme I added some stamping with ClearScraps Swirl Flourish Stamp.
IMG_3116
Next step is to adhere your mats to your layout.  I used 3 layers.  I adhered the first two layers to the background page and I wanted to give the top mat some dimension so I adhere a piece of cardboard to the back of the top mat and adhered it to the background mats.
IMG_3120
Time for the photo.
IMG_3122
The title is next, I simply used Colorbox chalk ink to cover it and then embossed it with Copper embossing powder.  The title is a ClearScraps Chipboard word.
IMG_3123


IMG_3139
The final steps for this layout is to adhere all your embellishments and add your finishing touches.
I fussy cut some flowers from patterned paper and added a little more mist by painting around the photo with a brush and allowing it drip in places.
I added some seed beads and sequins with Gel Medium and allowed it all to dry.
IMG_3137

I hope you will give some of these fun techniques a try, stenciling is a great way to add dimension to your layouts!
Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment