Sunday, September 25, 2016

Clear Scraps Trinket Box

Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by my blog. Today I'm sharing a fun project made with  a Clear Scraps Clear Box.  This box can be given as a gift or simply kept for yourself for small earings or keepsakes.  

IMG_3251



IMG_3250


The box is very easy to assemble you can just follow the directions on the package.
Before I assembled the box I embossed all the edges in a gold glittery embossing powder
Next I simply covered with one of my favorite patterned papers.  I distressed and inked all the edges before
adhering to the box.
Tie a coordinating ribbon around the box.
To decorate my boy I diecut some paper flowers and leaves and embossed them to match the box.
Adhere them and finish your box off by adding seed beads to the flowers using Gel Medium.


IMG_3247



IMG_3248


I hope you enjoyed my project and be sure to stop by to see again soon for more fun projects!

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment