Friday, August 26, 2016

Rebecca Bear Stencils

Hello friends, today I'm sharing a simple card featuring Rebecca Baer's Jamboree Medium Stencil.
Rebecca's stencils are all very detailed and feature flourishes, beautiful vines and mosaics.  They make any project gorgeous! I created a quick card using distress ink, daubers and a card base.



To create the background on this card i simply taped it to my mat and then taped the stencil down on the top of my card base.

 I used daubers to gently rub the ink over the stencil pattern.


This is what your card will look like after applying the ink. I got half way through and decided to add a different color than I originally chose. So I ended up making 2 card bases.



Here is one I made with the brown tea stain ink.


After I finished the background I simply stamped a sentiment and embellished as desired.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and hope you will give this simple technique a try!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment