Sunday, August 28, 2016

Melissa Frances Chipboard and Wood Veneers

Hi friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a layout that I created wit Melissa Frances Chipboard Frame 8 and Pocket Watch Wood embellishments.


So to begin this layout you are going to start with you background first.
I used a doily stencil to add modeling paste to my paper and then allowed it to dry completely.



I sprayed the background with some mist and adhered my photo mats, fussy cut flowers & burlap.


I cut the frame in half so I could add a piece to the top and one to the bottom.
I altered the frame by painting it and then embossing it with copper embossing powder.  I then tucked it up under the top mat and photo.





The final sep was to add a little spray to the frame, I used a light pink color and and then heat set again.  This allows the mist to get into the embossing powder and give it a fabulous texture and shimmer. You Can see it in this photo.


To finish your layout add flowers and and the Pocket Watch Wood embellishments.  

Hope you give this a try and thanks for stopping by today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment