Saturday, August 27, 2016

Melissa Frances Card

Hi friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I created for a friend who has been feeling a little low and I wanted to let her know she is always in my thoughts.  I used some beautiful Melissa Frances Chipboard,resin piece and small flowers to embellish this card, I'll give you a quick little step by step so you can recreate this card if you like.


Start of with a white card base and add your first piece of patterned paper, leaving a small border around the card, approximately 1/4".

I added some die cuts to the back of the next layer and popped it up with a piece of cardboard for dimension.


Loved this cute bird cage and flourishes with birds sitting on them so I centered it on the card and hot glued it in place.


The next step was to add the resin rose scroll to the bottom of the birdcage.


Embellish as desired.



Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today and be sure to stop in at Melissa's store she has so many new and beautiful products for home decorating and any project that you would like to create.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment