Monday, July 25, 2016

Lovely Layout

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created featuring Rebecca Baer's Large Mosaic Stencil.

I'll begin by sharing the layout with you and then share the details.


To begin this layout I started with my background paper and Rebecca Baer's Large Mosaic Stencil and modeling paste.  Spread the modeling paste over the stencil until you have the coverage desired.

Allow it to dry.

Next steps are to build your matting and adhere your photo.


Paint your chipboard pieces with black gesso and then highlight with metallic paste in a coordinating color.


Embellish your layout with chipboard pieces and florals.


To finish it off I highlighted the stenciling with glimmer mist and a paintbrush. I added sequins, splatters and beads for a final touch.





Thanks so much for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment