Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Layout Featuring Melissa Frances Products

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a layout using some gorgeous Melissa Frances products!  These products are so versatile and absolutely love the fact that they can be used for scrap booking, card making and home decor! I'm sharing a layout that is special for me, the photo is of our daughter's wedding a couple of years ago, I'm still scrapping some of them!  





I started this layout by adhering this gorgeous Melissa Frances flourished frame to my photo.



I painted the frame and the chipboard word with Art Anthology Stone Effects in Copper.  This is my new favorite color!!!   Once the paint was dry I added some random stamping with Archival Ink and a script stamp. Set these pieces aside temporarily.





The next step is to add some misting with Art Anthology Colorations.  I used Salmon and Peacock Feathers.  

Using the same Art Anthology Stone Effects and a stencil apply the pattern to you paper.


Allow it to dry and then adhere your photo to the layout.



Time to add embellishments. To embellish this layout I made a paper flower and added a Melissa Frances  Resin Heart and I filled in the empty spaces around the flowers with Melissa Frances Pink Delicate Blossom Flowers and some Melissa Frances White Spring Sprung Flowers.
 .




Thank you for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today.

Be sure to stop by Melissa's Store as she has some amazing and unique products !   

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment