Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hello friends, today I'm sharing my Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Business Card Holder. Everyone has business cards from companies, doctors and people they do business with everyday.  So instead of keeping them in a pile or corner somewhere this little Business Card Holder is perfect for organizing them and you can personalize for your taste!  





To make this you simply assemble the Business Card holder using a strong adhesive, I like Tacky Glue for this because it dries fast and holds together.  

Once the glue is dry I gave it a quick coat of acrylic paint.
Next step is to adhere your favorite patterned paper.
I added some embossing to the edges.
Finish it off by embellishing.


Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose today!

Debbie

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment