Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hello friends!   Today I'm sharing a project that I have fallen in love with!  I love placing these boxes around my house, it never fails someone picks them up and takes a peek inside.  This one happens to have photos of my father who passed away several years ago now, but whenever I want to spend a little time remembering him I pick it up and take a peek! They come in 3 different sizes which makes it even better!




 The box itself is a book and one of my favorite Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts products. They can be altered for any occasion, weddings,baby's, birthdays and special occasion.


To alter this box I simply covered it with patterned paper and then decorated it with a hand made flower spray,butterflies and doily's.

If you're looking for something to give as a gift this would make a perfect gift!

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose today!

Debbie

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used:
Book Box Small (Special  order)

No comments:

Post a Comment