Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Semi Finalist!

Hi friends, today I'm sharing some fabulous news that is beyond exciting for me. It comes at a time when good news is most welcoming!  I spent the last month thinking about this design team and anticipating creating projects around it.  Then I heard from Emma Lou of Heartfelt Creations and my heart started beating with so much excitement as I read her email! I had been chosen as a semi Finalist!

Here is the list of semi finalists,  so much talent in this group, I am humbled to be included.
Vote for your favorite Semifinalists:

We would love to have you particpate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. Voting ends on March 25th, 2016.

And now a huge request I would really appreciate your vote!

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!

Debbie

My Submissions for the Call:







9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Debbie! All the best in the voting, and congratulations on being a semi finalist for the Heartfelt Creations design team!
    Tracey Fehr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're flowers are stunning and your work is just over the top beautiful. Congrats on making the semifinalist and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations, Debbie! Congrats on the semi-finalist spot. I voted and wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete