Saturday, February 27, 2016

C'est Magnifique February Kit


Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing my February kit "Enchanted Garden" projects using the C'est Magnifique kits.  I'll begin with telling you that I get all the kits from C'est Magnifique every month and they are always beautiful and full of amazing products and this kit is no exception.  I used a little of something from every kit to create these.  The main kit features KaiserCraft and Prima flowers and many other great embellishments to make several projects.




This layout is one of my favorites.  I added some Iced Enamels from my stash to the frame and love how it gave this layout a Rustic Chic feel. 



This layout I fussy cut some background pieces to tuck under the flowers and photos giving it some dimension 



I hope you enjoyed these projects and remember to stop by for the March Kit projects coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment