Sunday, December 20, 2015

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Faerie Shadow Box

Hello Gypsy Soul friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun shadow box with a faerie theme.  The Faeries are one of my got to pieces that Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts carries, I have used them over and over for many projects...they are the perfect embellishment.  If you look closely you will discover 4 sweet Faeries hiding in and around the window openings and one inside the box as well.

To create this box I painted the whole box inside and out with white acrylic paint.  I also painted the Faeries with the same paint.
Next step was to adhere one of my favorite patterned papers to the inside of the box.

Paint the wings with Tattered Angels Watermelon Glimmer Mist and then rub with gold metallic rub.
Adhere rhinestones to their wings and back.

Paint the Ivy Corners with Tattered Angels Olive Branch Glimmer Mist and rub with gold metallic rub and adhere to the Window shadow box.

Adhere the Faeries  as shown.

Adhere flowers and Faerie dust  as shown.

Embellish as desired.

Window shadow box





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you enjoyed my project and be sure to stop by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for some amazing inspiration from our team!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment