Sunday, December 6, 2015

Frosty Deer Canvas

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a canvas I created using Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.  This Wintery/Christmasy canvas is not made with your traditional Christmas colors but rather it is a snowy scene using frosty colors. 

The steps I took to create this canvas are as follows:
1. Stencil a pattern onto your canvas using modeling paste and a stencil of choice
2. Adhere all your chipboard pieces in the locations you want them
3. Gesso everything including the canvas and all the stenciling
4. When the Gesso dries, spray with mists of choice.  I used Tattered Angels in 3 colors.
5. Rub with Metallic Rubs
6. Adhere embellishments, flowers and adhesive pearls.






Close up of Deer
Close up oflamppost


Close up of Snowman

Close up of Snowflakes


Gina's Products used:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and be sure to stop by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for all your chipboard needs!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment