Sunday, July 26, 2015

Gina's Standing Flip Book

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun little flip album!  I've been wanting to make a small album that I can set on my desk with my dogs' photos in it and this Standing Flip Book is perfect!  This is how it comes in it's unfinished form.



 I really loved the look of the frame as it comes so I left it as it s and simply covered the chipboard with my choice of patterned paper.

I added some flowers and fussy cut several pieces from the patterned paper. The paper came in a paper pad with several different patterns and I was able to add tags and some journaling simply by cutting some of it out.


















Gina's Designs Products used:


Additional items:
Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs 8x8 paper pad.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment