Saturday, July 25, 2015

Deep Sea Diver and KellyCraft Innovations

Hi friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a layout that I created using the Multi-Mat and the Get-It-Straight Laser Square. These are the best tools for making sure your layouts are straight every time!


This layout was so fun, lots of mixed media and the photos are just so fun!  The photos are of one of my grand sons while at a visit to the zoo. I wanted the layout to have a "oceany" effect so I added lots of color and beachy embellishments.  
Once I had the background created I started lining up all my mats and photos using the Multi-Mat and Get-It Straight Laser Square




I wanted the background to look like a weathered old treasure map so I distressed it and inked it heavily.  



Thanks for stopping by my today! 

Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment