Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a summery layout I did with some fabulous Gina's Designs Laser Cuts.  Recently I visited our Botanic Gardens and it always has something to offer as a photo opportunity. I found this beautiful butterfly making it's away around all the beautiful flowers so I snapped a few photos.  I knew this would end up on a layout and I knew Gina's had so many beautiful frame pieces to embellish this photo.



The frame I chose to use is called Scribble Frame Dragonfly.  I simply embossed the frame in gold and embossed the dragonflies in copper.  I adhered some seed beads to the body of the butterfly


Supplies used
Graphic 45 and Prima Marketing patterned papers
7 Gypsies stamp
Flowers are several different brands, Bo Bunny Recollections and Prima.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment