Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines with Gina's Designs

Hi Everyone, today I'm sharing some Valentines I created with Gina's Designs and some fun paper I had in my stash. These cards were so much fun to make and I altered the chipboard a little differently this time around.









I added a doily to a couple of these cards.  The Cardstock Doilies Set 1 can be found in Gina's store.
The words Love and Dream came from the set called 10 words.
Lost in You came from the set Words and Phrases 1.

To alter the words simply ink the top half of the word with Versa Mark and emboss with red embossing powder.
Ink the botton half of the words with Versa Mark and emboss with pink embossing powder. It gives you a great playful 2 toned effect for you Valentines.

Gina's products used: 

Thanks for stopping by my today!!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment