Friday, February 27, 2015

KellyCraft BeachyLayout

Hi Friends!  I'm sharing a layout with you today that I created with the KellyCraft™ Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square & Multi-Mat™ and Jimbo Lojik Stamps. If you live in a part of the country where the winters can get long, you start dreaming of places to stick your toes in the sand and relax.  Although our winter has been mild, it's still cold and windy and I can't wait for summer!


We'll start this layout by building the backgrounds with modeling paste, Stencil and Chalk Ink.
After your modeling paste has dried rub chalk ink over the raised areas with a make-up sponge

Now that you have your background built add your matting to the layout using the




I use my photos to line everything up because I normally distress the edges of my matting.

 After I line the photo and matting I draw around it so that I know where they will be placed and I work on the background with Glimmer Mist.  Spray it randomly on the stenciled areas allowing it to drip down the page.

Adhere your mat and photo once again lining it up with the

Stamp your journaling onto a piece of paper lining it up with the 
I used a fun stamp by Jimbo Lojik Set B.

Adhere your stamped journaling to your layout.

 Add your embellishments, I used some seed beads, flowers and some fish,  clam shells, star fish and some twine.  The fish are made with Makin's Clay and painted with DecoArt Metallic Paint and then brushed with Perfect Pearls.

Hope you enjoyed this layout and are inspired to create your own beachy layout!

Thanks for stopping by my today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment