Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gina's Designs and Rubbermoon Stamps

Hi everyone!   Today I'm sharing a layout that I created using Gina's Designs Filmstrips 1 Shape Set and Rubbermoon StampsRubbermoon Stamps has such a great selection of stamps that you will have a hard time choosing from them.  They are especially great for art journals card making and I used some for my background on this layout.
I started out creating my backgound on my patterned paper by adding modeling paste using a stencil.
I then added some Glimmer mist in coordinating colors.



 I added my stamping using Rubbermoon Stamps.
To alter the chipboard I painted it with black Gesso, inked it up with Versa Mark and added some Glimmer Mist.  I then crackeled it and added some more Versa Mark and Glimmer mist.

Thanks for stopping by My  Blog today!

Debbie

Gina's Supplies:Filmstrips 1 Shape Set

No comments:

Post a Comment